1. BAGGICASE does not charge the customer the shipping costs of purchased products whose amount is greater than 49 Euros (VAT included). If the amount of the purchase is less than 50 Euros (VAT included) the shipping costs vary according to the shipping method and destination and will be paid by the customer together with the purchase amount.
2. The products purchased will be delivered to the person and at the address indicated in the order.
3. By default, the invoices will be sent to the email address indicated by the client when registering on the website or when placing the order.
4. On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there are no departures or deliveries of orders.
5. An order is considered delivered at the time the carrier delivers the package or packages to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt. It is up to the customer to check the status of the goods upon receipt and indicate any anomalies on the delivery receipt.
Shipping and delivery times
The delivery of the products is made through the courier service arranged by BAGGICASE with first level national transport agencies. The client will be provided with the data of the transport agency in charge of the shipment as well as a shipping number so that he can make the appropriate follow-up of the same.
The delivery time will depend on the availability of each product; It is sometimes possible that BALAGICASE does not have the products in stock and it is necessary to request them from the supplier or distributor. In view of the above, the delivery time of the products purchased will be between a minimum of 48 hours and a maximum of 30 calendar days from the date the order is placed by the customer.
Return and cancellation policies
1. Return of products
Any item purchased on the web can be returned by the customer within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt if it is not to your liking or if for any other reason you give up the purchase.
The shipping costs in case of return will be charged to the customer except in the case in which the shipment by Baggicase has been wrong by size or color.
The products must be returned unused and in perfect condition; must include accessories, documentation and original packaging, otherwise the good will suffer a depreciation.
It will only be responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from a manipulation different to that which is necessary to establish or verify the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
To make a return of the product it will be necessary that within the term of 14 calendar days from the reception of the product contact our Customer Service using any of these means:
– By email at email@example.com
– Using the cancellation form below, although its use is not mandatory, and you can also send by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Shipping costs and returns
BAGGICASE does not collect returns.
Returns are at the client’s risk and account. In case of return of products, the cost of the return will be paid by the customer who will also manage and hire the necessary transportation service with the agency that best suits their needs or offers more competitive rates.
Once the merchandise has been received and it has been verified that it is in perfect conditions, the purchase amount will be refunded in the terms established in the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users (Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16) in the form of payment chosen by the customer for the purchase.
4. Cancellation of orders
If the cancellation of the order is made before the departure of goods, the client will not have any expense. The cancellation after the departure of the order, will be governed by the provisions for returns.